Kemi's Sisterlock and Life Journey

A log of my journey as I grow in my sisterlocks.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I am sooooo lazy!!

I thought that I would have updated with photos by now, but I haven't. I've taken photos over the last couple of months, but no updates. I've been a bit out of the loop lately. For my regular life update, I've completed my doula training and my lactation consultant course as well. I'm currently interning at the best privately owned lactation center in the area and get to see all sorts of babies and mothers every day! It's wonderful to feel so fulfilled with what you're doing. Jeff is currently looking for a job in our dream spot Vermont where we will be building our Enertia home (http://www.enertia.com). Our favorite is the Brandywine. We're building a solar home complete with photovoltaic and solarthermal panels. We're excited. That is if Jeff can get a job there we can move and make this a reality sooner. We'll see.

On to hair. Like I said before, I have photos. I will post them. Yeah, right. I've been promising photos forever and I still havne't produced. I've been just really busy lately, but I will post photos. I've just celebrated my 6 month sisterlocks anniversary and I have little buds everywhere. Mostly on the back of my head, but they're there. I'm starting to get a little frustrated with them though. You all may have read my post about the little hanging balls driving me nuts. They are. I think I want to pull them off, but I haven't and I won't since Dana told me not to. Other than that, I love my hair. I find that it has more of a bounce. Especially when I do my little braid/curl out ala Chi Chi. It's great. I get a great deal of body with that set. Yes, I'm a bit guilty of the "whitegirl" disease since it's starting to move more. I love it. Anyways, I've been not too good to you guys about keeping up with blogging and also with photos so I'll see what I can do.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would like to thanks for the information about the Solar panels training....

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearted man called Mr Pedro working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Pedro helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Pedro pedroloanss@gmail.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home