Kemi's Sisterlock and Life Journey

A log of my journey as I grow in my sisterlocks.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A very Nappy Christmas Continued...

This is the coninuation of my Christmas photos. When I left you last, I had a frontal picture of my sister Sola and Mrs. Chin. Here is our next subject! This is Mrs. Chin's sister Mrs. A. She was a bit shy about having a frontal so I have her permission to use her back side only. She has traditional locks the same as her sister's. She has been locked for 2 years. Her daughter one of the other relaxed sisters at our holiday get together really wants locks, but her mother says she's too young. She is in college and plans on locking as soon as she graduates so you know that we'll have another natural head in joining the ranks!!! I almost forgot to post this next photo of Mrs. C's hair in the back. It was so beautiful that I just had to take a picture. Isn't this just amazing? Like I said before her locks are five years old. I mean it's pretty much down "to there" already. My younger sister is in the background. To be continued!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Creyole said…

    No wonder you locked up, what a great support of family and friends. How could you resist the beauty?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home