Kemi's Sisterlock and Life Journey

A log of my journey as I grow in my sisterlocks.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Spotlight on....
My Husband....

My husband Jeff is such a wonderful person! I wanted to give him a spotlight today since I'm at home sick and he opted to stay home with me to help me feel better. :) This is us on the day of our "cookie party" where we invited my sister and her two boys over to bake cookies for Christmas. In the backgrond is our very small, but cute tree.

When I decided to lock, I let him know right away and told him what I wanted to do with my hair. He said, "Alright, but I'm going to miss the 'fro". I went on to show him photos so he knew what I was up to. He became excited once he saw all of the beautiful SL's and asked me, "So, you're going to let your hair get that long? Wow!!" He was thrilled. He loves me and my hair very much. It's great to have so much support. I am truly blessed. You may see some more of Jeff some other time. :)

8 Comments:

  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Creyole said…

    What wonderful support! You two look very happy together!!! Stay strong and keep hope alive.

    Peace!

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Natural Kinks said…

    Oh you two are so cute!
    Your're blessed to have such a wonderful husband!

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger brunsli said…

    Kemi & Jeff,

    You are such cute newlyweds!

    Kudos to you Jeff, for the hair support you give Kemi!

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger kemicutie said…

    Thank you!!! We are so very happy together. He is very supportive and still likes to mush his face in my hair.

     
  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger Maryee said…

    Wow! What a wonderful inspiration and post about your hubby supporting you and your hair! I'm keeping hope alive. Thanks for sharing and I hope you're better now.

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Sister-in-Locks said…

    It's nice to hear of the lovely support you are receiving from your husband.

    You guys look great together.

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Leighann said…

    Hee-hee! That's so funny! My Hubbie misses my fro sometimes too, but he loves my locks. Y'all are a very cute couple. :-)

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nothing like having someone to support you in all you do...kudos to Jeff for being that loving husband who gives you such support!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home