Kemi's Sisterlock and Life Journey

A log of my journey as I grow in my sisterlocks.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Gonna stop trying...

I've decided that my husband and I are under a lot of stress so we're going to stop trying to conceive for a while. I don't really know how long that's going to be, but things just aren't working out in that area of our life and I'm feeling really down about it. I mean depressed really. It's been 13 months and things haven't gone the way I thought they would. So we're going to take it easy and just enjoy life. I will continue the Chinese herbs and will add in the acupuncture for relaxation. I've stopped the charting and temperature taking (as a matter of fact I've shredded all my paper charts and tossed my thermometer) and just everything and I'm simply going to live life and try to relax about things. I know that there will be children in our future because I know I'm healthy, just not now.

On a more positive note, my husband has just accepted a job position in Portland, Maine! So we'll be moving in 2 weeks. Basically, we're going to pay someone to pack our house and move it to our new home. We'll be going in a week to the area to look for a house to rent for now. We really want to get to know the area before we decide on a neighborhood to move into. I'm very excited about our move so I'm looking forward to getting to know another community and enjoying our life close to the shore.

8 Comments:

  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    OOOh, how awesome!! You say Maine and I think Pipi Longstocking... growing up on the shore... although i think she lived on Prince Edward Island... but no matter. Sounds like a perfect place to raise kids! Congrats on the job!

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger ~Fe~ said…

    Believe me when you STOP trying that is when it will happen. Just have some fun :o) it'll happen.

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger foosrock! said…

    It'll work, just destressed by not forcing it (if I may be so bold as to add any advice).

    Good luck to you and yours with everything.

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger SeZ said…

    Don't give up yet, we as women think about things so much we can stress ourselves out. I know I can! When you least except it Boom your pregnant :-)

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger SeZ said…

    Just checking back in on your current state. Many blessings.

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger still waters said…

    Be gentle with yourself is all I will say not that you are asking for any advice. I think once you stop 'trying' the chance of it happening will be greater. Congrats to your DH and on the move !!!

    one loves still

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Due to finance, we are not "thinking" about having babies! However, we are keeping our options open for adoption if things get better during the next decade {10 yrs.}

    Take Care~

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearted man called Mr Pedro working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Pedro helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Pedro pedroloanss@gmail.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home